Since its inception in 1992 the MMF has worked hard to educate, inform and represent UK managers (and their artists) as well as offering a network through which managers can share experiences, opportunities and information.
While this work continues, the MMF is focusing more and more in this time of change on providing real, meaningful value for its Members and their artists – helping unlock investment, finding eyeballs for artists, opening up new markets, and improving margins.
A wide range of general and specific benefits are already available to all and Members are encouraged to play an active part in the organisation that aims to be their professional voice.
Membership is open to any UK-based artist manager and costs just £100 (inc VAT) for one year.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
MMF MEMBERS ENJOY:
- Priority access to MMF seminars and networking events
- Discount on our MMF Induction Day and training courses
- Discounts on a wide range of events industry conferences and events
- Weekly members email newsletter including the latest MMF offers
- Access to the members only area of the website
- Access to the skills and experiences of top managers
- Ability to participate through relevant Committees
- International links to 18 affiliate manager bodies
- Potential to qualify for a 3 month Record of the Day discounted subscription – please get in touch for more details
Board of Directors:
- Brian Message, Chairman – (Radiohead, Kate Nash)
- Jon Webster, CEO
- Charlie Carne, CFO
- Paul Burger – (Blondelle, Yasmin Levy)
- Tim Clark – (Robbie Williams, Ladyhawke)
- Gary McClarnan – (Mr Scruff, Homelife)
- Carol Crabtree – (Zero 7, Louis La Roche)
- Ian McAndrew – (Arctic Monkeys, The Last Shadow Puppets, Travis)
- Erik Nielsen – (A Genuine Freakshow)
- Adam Tudhope – (Mumford and Sons, Keane, Laura Marling)
- Scott Rodger – (Paul McCartney, Arcade Fire, Bjork)
Associate Board Members:
- Jho Oakley
- Caius Pawson
- Lisa Battista
- Jazz Summers
- David Stopps
- John Glover
- Gail Colson
- Dennis Muirhead
- Keith Harris
- Stephen Budd
- Phil Nelson
- Copyright / Legal – Chair: David Stopps
- Live – Chair: Phil Middleton
- Education – Chair: Mark Pinder
- Events – Chair: Webbo
- Audit – Chair: Webbo
- Collective Licensing (Digital): simplify the process of licensing to encourage innovation and growth.
- Non-Disclosure Agreements: limit the use of.
- No windowing: encourage the industry wide adoption of.
- Global Repetoire Database: push for the establishment of.
- Paperless Ticketing: encourage industry wide adoption of.
- Investment into Music Industry: encourage more investment into artist and manager businesses.
- VPL: push for fairer renumeration for artists.
- Educating the World on the Role of Manager: help people understand what we it is we do.
BECOME AN ASSOCIATE:
The MMF welcomes third party companies and organisations who are sympathetic to our values and can offer our Members a range of different services as Associates of the MMF. If you would like to know more about becoming an Associate please contact Jon Webster.